For the first time in our 13-year history of GradLeaders events, we are inviting our GradLeaders Recruiting users to also attend our main User Conference May 8-10 in Columbus, Ohio! For years, this event has been the industry’s highest-rated system training and best practices event for career services professionals, but this year we will also have special tracks for campus recruiters, MBA recruiters, talent acquisition pros, university relations teams, and other HR experts!
Over the course of three days, we’ll offer platform best practices and user training for every track. You’ll also have the opportunity to network and hear about how others are successfully using the platform. It would be incredibly helpful if you filled out the survey here to tell us about some topics you’d like to cover so we can tailor the agenda to meet your specific needs.
There are several breakout sessions in total at this year’s event (view the detailed agenda), but here are a few we wanted to highlight that may be of interest specifically to our GradLeaders Recruiting users:
- Building Advanced Searches, Effective MultiPost™ Job Postings, Utilizing OCR Integration and More
- How ComcastNBCUniversal, Liberty Mutual and Other Employer Effectively Recruit Military Veterans
- Networking for GradLeaders Recruiting Users
- Automated Employment Branding Tools and Instant Student Talent Pipelines powered by The Whether
- Moderated Panel: First Job to First Career: Creative Early Career Talent Sourcing Strategies and School-to-Work Projects
- S&P’s Experience Managing a Global Campus Recruiting Team
- Keynote - Thriving in Disruptive Times: Tips for Surviving Hyper-Change presented by Mark White, Author
We’ll also be featuring a special keynote speaker you won’t be able to see anywhere else! Gen Z expert and celebrated Columbus educator, Mark White, will provide unique insights and discuss his new book, Leading Schools in Disruptive Times: How to Survive Hyper Change.
Lastly, you’ll get to experience the best of Columbus, Ohio! Our opening reception on the rooftop pool bar offers the best views of the city and an exciting social event downtown will enable you to mingle with your colleagues and industry peers in a casual setting.
To enable comments sign up for a Disqus account and enter your Disqus shortname in the Articulate node settings.