This past year has been extraordinary. After months of conference activity, traveling around the world, conversations with our school and corporate partners, and tons of hard work, MBA Focus is excited to share with you a few developments that are sure to make the 2013-2014 recruiting season a success!
Global Focus 4.0 Coming Soon
We have some exciting new product features for the 2013-2014 MBA recruiting season as part of Global Focus 4.0, including:
- Mobile App: A mobile app perfect for on-campus and national recruiting events.
- New "Connect" Campaigns: Track all "Connect" activity and manage emails, candidate sets, and virtual interviews by campaign.
- iCal Integration: Easily transfer your OCR and event activity to your personal calendar.
- Single School Search: Search candidate profile fields that are unique to a particular school.
- Simple Sign-On: Access Global Focus from mbafocus.com with the new "top of site" login.
- Student Profiles: View previous experiences, certifications, language abilities, work authorization, other degrees, and more on candidate detail pages
- Activity History: All Global Focus activity now saves year-over-year.
- ... and much more!
All-New Global Focus Mobile App
Last year we integrated on-campus recruiting into Global Focus 3.0. This year we have taken it one step further with the all-new Global Focus mobile app for MBA recruiters on-the-go.
The Global Focus mobile app allows recruiters to:
- Reduce paper and improve organization
- Provide a more personalized recruiting experience to MBA candidates
- Record candidate notes in real time
- Share candidate notes with other recruiters or hiring managers
- And communicate with candidates directly from the mobile app
Several partners plan to use the Global Focus mobile app at national recruiting events like NBMBAA and NSHMBA as well as on-campus events this season. We'd like your opinion on how we can improve the functionality and features, so please take a moment to complete this quick 5-question survey.
New School Partners
More top MBA schools means more effective and efficient recruitment for you, because each new GTS partner will be available through the OCR integration feature in your Global Focus 4.0 system. With OCR integration, you can manage all your individual school logins and specific events with direct, convenient access to our GTS partner schools' on-campus recruiting systems. That's why we are proud to announce the addition of the following new school partners for the 2013-14 recruiting season:
- Arizona State – Carey
- Brandeis International
- Duke – Fuqua *
- Iowa – Tippie *
- Pepperdine – Graziadio
- Sacramento State
- TCU – Neeley
- Utah – Eccles
- Willamette – Atkinson
- ...and more!
*upgraded to GTS partnership this season
Connections Focus Forum Series
Last year we had an idea to co-host a forum to discuss industry specific MBA recruiting issues and best practices. So last summer we piloted the National Energy Forum co-hosted by the C.T. Bauer College of Business at the University of Houston. We received positive feedback from the event and this year will be co-hosting three Focus Forums on the campuses of our partner schools:
- Healthcare Focus Forum at Minnesota–Carlson on July 18th
- Technology Focus Forum at Duke–Fuqua on July 24th
- Energy Focus Forum at Houston–Bauer on July 31st
Thank you again for making us your #1 source for MBA recruitment technology. And as always, thank you for your business and for being a valuable part of our network. We look forward to a successful 2013-2014 MBA recruiting season together.
To enable comments sign up for a Disqus account and enter your Disqus shortname in the Articulate node settings.