This past year has been extraordinary. After months of conference activity, traveling around the world, conversations with our school and corporate partners, and tons of hard work, MBA Focus is excited to share with you a few developments that are sure to make the 2013-2014 academic year a success!
New Class of 2014 & 2015 Resume Books Available for Pre-Order
The 2013-14 MBA recruiting season has begun! On June 17th, the webstore at mbafocus.com was updated with online resume books for the upcoming academic year – and we already have over 300 orders! Have you started promoting your school’s resume books? We will continue driving recruiters to our website via email, SEO, SEM, and social media to help you grow your employer network, but we can always use your help! Don’t forget to download the Outreach Guide for strategies and templates to promote your candidates to employers.
Product Updates Coming August 5th!
We have some exciting new career service product features for the 2013-2014 MBA recruiting season as part of the GTS platform, including:
- Admin UI: An all-new user interface design for your administrative career service activities aimed to improve consistency and efficiency. Key changes to the admin UI include navigation similar to the new candidate UI, basic search tray on the left of all grid pages, and an all-new "Next Actions" button.
- Candidate UX: A streamlined new user experience for your job-seeking candidates based on student feedback and expert knowledge. Key changes to the candidate UX include an all-new graphical calendar, customizable communication preferences, and a new notification center.
Contact your Account Manager today for details. Not a GTS partner? Contact us to schedule a quick demo!
New Corporate Partners
More leading MBA employers means more career and business development opportunities for you and your students. That’s why we are proud to announce the addition of the following new corporate partners to the Global Focus® MBA recruitment network:
- Building Excellent Schools
- Church & Dwight
- CVS Caremark
- HCL America
- JP Morgan
- Kraft Foods
- Lab 126
- Land O’Lakes
- T Mobile
- YUM! Brands
- and more!
Please let me know if you have any employer contacts that might be interested in joining this exclusive network.
Connections Focus Forum Series Last summer we piloted the National Energy Forum co-hosted by the C.T. Bauer College of Business at the University of Houston. After receiving positive feedback from the event, we've decided to co-host three more Focus Forums this summer on the campuses of our partner schools:
- Healthcare Focus Forum at Minnesota–Carlson on July 18th
- Technology Focus Forum at Duke–Fuqua on July 24th
- Energy Focus Forum at Houston–Bauer on July 31st
Interested in co-hosting a Focus Forum next year? Please let me know.
Thank you again for making us your choice for MBA career service software.
And as always, thank you for your business and for being such a valuable part of our network. We look forward to a successful 2013-2014 MBA recruiting season together.
To enable comments sign up for a Disqus account and enter your Disqus shortname in the Articulate node settings.