Chat Channels to Increase Engagement via Virtual Conversations and Live Q&A
With GradLeaders new Chat Channels feature, users can have virtual conversations or ask career-related questions and get answers from specific groups of students, interns, alumni, or staff. They will also receive targeted email notifications from any Chat Channels they are a member of, for example:
- Resume, Cover Letter or Interview Advice
- Virtual Career Fair Best Practices & Tips
- Members of Specific Student Clubs or Professional Associations
- Interns with Specific Companies
- Job Sharing Groups
- Virtual Coaching
- Incoming Freshmen
- Graduation Reminders
- Summer Break Social Networking
- Alumni Mentoring Groups
- Students in Specific Programs, Majors, or Locations
… but the possibilities are endless!
Administrator users can also control which channels are made publicly and privately available to specific subsets of users.
To enable comments sign up for a Disqus account and enter your Disqus shortname in the Articulate node settings.