Summer is finally here – backyard cookouts, blockbuster movies, and beach vacations – but, the busy fall recruiting season is just around the corner. Now is a great time to start planning and optimizing your GradLeaders Recruiting account before students start returning to campus next month. Let us help you get the most out of GradLeaders and land the perfect candidates for your unique hiring needs!
Start with this GradLeaders Recruiting Fall Prep Checklist:
- Update company profile, about us description, logo, and other information to include employee testimonials, day-in-the-life-of stories, and fun facts
- Post your jobs, internships and rotational programs now so students see them when they arrive back on campus
- Setup and save advanced search agents so you’re notified when new matching candidates register with their career center
- Sign up for release date notifications for your core schools so you can be the first to review resumes and connect with top-pick candidates
- Setup email templates so you can quickly email right-fit candidates with employment branding, event invites, opportunities and offers
- Create folders and campaigns for your specific roles, outreach efforts, and OCR programs so you can quickly tag activity and save candidates to appropriate sets
- Invite new users to sign in, create accounts, and utilize the system for the upcoming recruiting season then take advantage of team collaboration tools like public vs private notes this Fall
Need additional help? Here are some tips:
- Check the support portal for guides, videos, templates, best practices and more.
- If you submit questions to support, reply to the same email chain regarding any related questions to expedite responses.
- If you aren’t sure who to contact, you can always start with the Support team and they will connect you to the right person.
As always, we are looking for feedback and other ways we can help you, our employer partners! Is there something else we can do now to help you prepare for the busy fall season? Leave comments below.
Wishing you a relaxing and productive summer!
To enable comments sign up for a Disqus account and enter your Disqus shortname in the Articulate node settings.