It almost that time again – yes, the busy fall season is just around the corner. But Summer is a great time to start planning and optimizing your GradLeaders Career Center platform before students and employers return next month. And don’t worry, we’re here to help!
Start with this GradLeaders Career Center Fall Prep Checklist:
- Review your company events, OCR interviews, and workshops setup now to make any new changes before signups begin
- Sign in as a student and employer and tweak dashboards or profiles as needed
- Review student import file formats to ensure successful uploads and updates
- Review saved report and export parameters to make sure you can quickly pull important data needed in the fall
- Promote graduating students to your alumni program (if applicable)
- Submit important OCR deadlines, career fair dates, and resume release dates so employers can better prepare to recruit on campus
- Set up any new features you want to take advantage next semester i.e. Student Check-In, Advising Block Scheduling, Calendar Integration with Personal Appointment Free/Busy 2-Way Sync, Single Sign-On Authentication, Experiential Learning Module, Offer Comparison Tool, etc.
- Attend one of our upcoming training webinars
Need additional help? Here are some helpful tips:
- Check the support portal for guides, videos, templates, best practices and more.
- Use Live Chat to get quick answers to easy questions. We’ll have extended hours and additional support available from August 15 through October 15.
- More complicated questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Reply to the same email chain regarding any related questions to expedite responses.
- Check the KnowledgeBase and review the support portal to see statuses of any open questions.
- If you aren’t sure who to contact, you can always start with the Support team and they will connect you to the right person.
As always, we are looking for feedback and other ways we can help you, our school partners! Is there something else we can do now to help you prepare for the busy fall season? Leave comments below.
Wishing you a relaxing and productive summer!
To enable comments sign up for a Disqus account and enter your Disqus shortname in the Articulate node settings.