Today, MBA recruiters use a mixture of traditional on-campus, in-person recruitment methods, and new digital recruitment tools to aid them in this complex process. This infographic, "Digital MBA Recruitment: Top 10 recruiting tasks done by device," gives you a glimpse into how leading MBA employers are recruiting top MBA talent. We surveyed over 500 recruiters from our network to get this information.
If you like the infographic, please share it on Facebook and Twitter, "Pin" it, “Like” it.
Here are some other quick, tweetable facts from our findings:
- Only 16 percent of MBA recruiters currently use a specialized mobile recruiting app. Tweet this!
- Email is still the most often used form of communication in MBA recruiting. Tweet this!
- Viewing resumes is the 3rd most often performed task by MBA recruiters. Tweet this!
- More MBA recruiters are viewing resumes on computers or mobile device than printed paper. Tweet this!
- MBA recruiters primarily still use pen & paper to take notes during interviews. Tweet this!
- 29 percent of MBA recruiters are using video interviewing technology. Tweet this!
- MBA recruiters prefer using a mobile device at on-campus recruiting events. Tweet this!
- Only 8 percent of MBA recruiters are supplied with a tablet by their company. Tweet this!
- Less than 10 percent of MBA recruiters use QR codes as part of their recruitment process. Tweet this!
- 1 in 3 MBA recruiters will visit 6 or more graduate business schools this year. Tweet this!
- 1 in 5 corporate recruiters will hire 10+ MBAs this year. Tweet this!
- The average cost to hire an MBA is $10,000.00. Tweet this!
For more information on our digital MBA recruitment tools and an all-new mobile app for recruiters coming this fall, please contact us.
To enable comments sign up for a Disqus account and enter your Disqus shortname in the Articulate node settings.