GradLeaders Recruiting has been updated with a new, visually enhanced dashboard offering quick access to the real-time data you care about most. Empower your recruiting team users with all-new business intelligence and data exploration tools to improve your student recruitment process.
Here’s what’s included in the new dashboard:
- Pipeline Activity
- Candidate Sourcing Activity charting number of student resumes viewed by your team, resumes printed, emails sent to candidates, and candidates exported over the past year.
- Total Searches performed and resulting Matching Candidates from those searches.
- GradLeaders Schools your team currently recruits at on-campus.
- On-Campus Student Activity including the number of interviews, events, and student sign-ups as well as a chart displaying applicants vs. interviews.
- Job Posting Activity including the total number of jobs posted via MultiPost vs directly to GradLeaders Career Center systems, charting the number of jobs posted, views by candidates, and applicants for each job over the past year.
- Undergraduate Student Demographics
- A detailed breakdown of the number of students graduating within 100 days, broken down to the top 10 majors (i.e. Business/Management, Engineering, Healthcare, etc.).
- A pie chart visualization showing the number of students in the database today, broken down to top 10 industry preferences (i.e. Consulting, Financial, Advertising, etc.).
- An interactive heat map visualization depicting the current number of students in the database today based on school location in the U.S.
- MBA Student Demographics
- A detailed breakdown of the number of students in the database today broken down to top 10 graduate school programs (i.e. Full-Time MBA, Masters of Finance, Masters of Business Analytics, etc.).
- A bar graph visualization comparing the number of graduating MBA students vs. MBA interns in the database today.
- A pie chart visualization showing the top 10 Industry preferences of students in the database today.
- A detailed breakdown of students’ top 10 geographic preferences.
- A chart showing the top 10 MBA work authorization locations.
Want more information? Download the “Guide to Your New GradLeaders Recruiting Metrics Dashboard”
To enable comments sign up for a Disqus account and enter your Disqus shortname in the Articulate node settings.