GradLeaders is the result of a merger between two student recruitment and career services technology providers, MBA Focus and CSO Research. Combined over the last 30+ years, we have helped connect over 26,500,000 students from more than 1,000 career centers to their dream jobs at more than 100,000 companies around the world. Our exclusive school partnerships, extensive campus recruiting network, and industry-leading software solutions, make us the #1 choice of schools seeking to increase employment outcomes and companies seeking right-fit student talent to join their team.
Here is a quick history of GradLeaders:
- 1987 – Company founded to create Computerized Career Services Offices
- 1991 – Pioneering partnership with Harvard Business School to distribute the first searchable MBA CV database
- 1992 – Partnerships with majority of top North American MBA programs and several top European Programs
- 1996 – Created MBA Quick Search recruiter product with all CV’s in one searchable resume database
- 2004 – Launched new Career Management Solution (CMS) with Kellogg School of Management
- 2006 – Hosted first annual Connections Conference
- 2007 – Started to serve all MBA candidate populations including alumni
- 2007 – Publishes white paper on "New Directions in MBA Recruiting"
- 2008 – Hosted first MBACSC Europe Conference
- 2008 – Launched new Global Talent System (GTS) product for MBA career service offices
- 2008 – Publishes white paper on "A Single Path to Hire MBA Talent"
- 2008 – Saved over 75 trees per year by no longer offering printed resume books
- 2009 – Introduced new MultiPost network to distribute jobs to 60+ schools at once
- 2010 – Grew to service over 50,000 job-seeking candidates
- 2011 – Partnered with InterviewStream to integrate virtual interviewing into MBA recruitment process at top b-schools
- 2011 – Launched new www.MBAFocus.com website for employers, schools, and candidates
- 2011 – Expanded focus to high-potential undergraduate talent with Global Focus "U"
- 2012 – Created first Mobile App for candidates to manage MBA recruitment process on-the-go
- 2012 – Hosted first National Energy Forum MBA recruitment event at Houston's Bauer College of Business
- 2012 – Launched the all-new Global Focus 3.0 MBA recruitment product
- 2012 – Announced innovative new JobMatch technology to automatically match job postings with job-seeking candidates
- 2015 – MBA Focus and CSO Research merge
- 2015 - GradLeaders rebrands including flagship GradLeaders Career Center and GradLeaders Recruiting platforms
- 2017 - Launched all-new mobile-first user interface for students
- 2018 - GradLeaders hosts first "super conference" in Columbus, Ohio with hundreds of users on all platforms from MBA career centers, undergraduate career centers, institutional research offices, and employers
- 2018 - Launched all-new mobile-first interface for employers
To enable comments sign up for a Disqus account and enter your Disqus shortname in the Articulate node settings.