Today, campus recruiters use a mixture of traditional on-campus, in-person recruitment methods, and new digital recruitment tools to aid them in this complex process. This infographic, "Mobile Recruitment: Top 10 recruiting tasks done by device," gives you a glimpse into how leading employers are recruiting student talent. We surveyed over 500 recruiters from our network to get this information.
If you like the infographic, please share it on Facebook and Twitter, "Pin" it, “Like” it.
Here are some other quick, tweetable facts from our findings:
- Only 16 percent of recruiters currently use a specialized mobile recruiting app.
- Email is still the most often used form of communication in recruiting.
- Viewing resumes is the 3rd most often performed task by recruiters.
- More recruiters are viewing resumes on computers or mobile device than printed paper.
- Recruiters primarily still use pen & paper to take notes during interviews.
- 29 percent of recruiters are using video interviewing technology.
- Recruiters prefer using a mobile device at on-campus recruiting events.
- Only 8 percent of recruiters are supplied with a tablet by their company.
- Less than 10 percent of recruiters use QR codes as part of their recruitment process.
- 1 in 3 recruiters will visit 6 or more graduate business schools this year.
- 1 in 5 corporate recruiters will hire 10+ students this year.
- The average cost to hire an MBA is $10,000.00.
- The average cost to hire an undergrad student is $10,000.00.
For more information on our virtual recruitment tools, please contact us.
To enable comments sign up for a Disqus account and enter your Disqus shortname in the Articulate node settings.