GradLeaders is moving to an agile development process so that we can uncover better ways of developing software by doing it and helping others do it. Agile is a mindset that informs how we think about and do work. It is not a process, framework or methodology.
We are uncovering better ways of developing software by doing it and helping others do it.
Through this work we have come to value:
- Individuals and interactions over processes and tools
- Working software over comprehensive documentation
- Customer collaboration over contract negotiation
- Responding to change over following a plan
While there is value in the items on the right, we value the items on the left more.
- Decrease time-to-market (realize benefits earlier)
- Increase ability to manage change in software development (simply agile!)
- Increase productivity (core team focused on common goals/objectives/work)
- Increase quality (closed loop, focus on quality practices, etc.)
- Increase alignment of Customers, Business and IT (the hidden quality miss)
To enable comments sign up for a Disqus account and enter your Disqus shortname in the Articulate node settings.