At GradLeaders, we have long prided ourselves on the relationships we’ve established with our partners. And we realize that the ‘secret sauce’ to maintaining the world’s leading network for matching students and employers is building and developing relationships with new career centers and employers.
So you can understand why we are so excited to be welcoming these new schools and employers to our network for the 2018-2019 recruiting season:
- Alamo Community College District
- Becton Dickinson and Company (BD)
- Blue Shield of California
- Cardinal Health
- Duke Kunshan University - Master of Management Studies
- Eastern Nazarene College
- eCampus University System Of Georgia
- Education First
- First National Bank of Omaha
- Galileo Learning
- K. Hovnanian Companies
- Kraft Heinz
- MIT Center for Real Estate (CRE)
- MIT Supply Chain Management
- New York Life
- Paygevity, Inc.
- Penn Foster
- Philip Morris USA
- Prince Mohammad Bin Salman College
- Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School Office of Graduate Career Services
- Randolph College
- Robert A. Toigo Foundation\
- Rush University
- Russel Reynolds
- S&P Global, Inc.
- The Chartis Group
We are excited to be partnering with all of these new schools and companies. They provide new opportunities to connect students to right-fit jobs and match employers with their ideal candidates.
To enable comments sign up for a Disqus account and enter your Disqus shortname in the Articulate node settings.