- Additional updates on data collected from devices including operating system, settings, identifiers and crash data
- Updated methods for handling personal information
- New ways for users to choose and control how data is shared
Note: GradLeaders has always required that every student and employer using our platform to provide their consent before creating an account and logging in for the first time. This will still be explicitly required.
GradLeaders also now gives users the ability to export their personal data into a CSV file and withdraw their consent to participate in technology powered GradLeaders via two new sections on the user’s profile. Here is an example on a student's profile page:
How Does It Work?
Once configured, these two new widgets will allow users to:
- Export Personal Data by using the surveys specific to the user to allow a CSV export of those data fields that they directly input themselves
- Withdraw Consent by first prompting users with the ability to withdraw consent and then also offer them the option to remove all personally identifiable information from technology powered by GradLeaders
The GradLeaders GDPR Commitment
At GradLeaders, we’re committed to working with our EU users to adhere to compliance regulations and assist our partners in achieving their GDPR compliance requirements. We know that maintaining compliance with the GDPR requires a collaborative partnership between GradLeaders and our customers, so please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
To enable comments sign up for a Disqus account and enter your Disqus shortname in the Articulate node settings.