This year, we’re pleased to introduce Roger Woolsey, Senior Assistant Dean and Director of the Center for Professional Development at Dartmouth College, who will play an active role at our 2018 Connections and User Conference.
During two exclusive presentations that you can only hear by attending the GradLeaders conferences, you’ll learn all about Dartmouth’s strategy to address an ever-changing institutional landscape by personalizing the student career exploration process, and how you can execute a similar strategy at your institution. Don’t miss these insightful presentations:
Connections Presentation Overview
- Title: Dartmouth's Success Story: Preparing Our Brick-and-Mortar Career Center for the Next Generation of Students
- Description: In this 60-minute presentation, attendees will hear about Dartmouth College’s 2017-18 initiative to enhance their Professional Development Accelerator (PDA) with the help of GradLeaders. This program focuses on virtually guiding students through a career exploration process that starts with self-assessments and ends with employment.
- Time: Tuesday May 8, 11:00AM
- Institutional Landscape
- Career Center Challenges Today
- Next-gen students
- Career center budget cuts
- Increasing expectations
- Quick Professional Development Accelerator (PDA) Overview
- Our Partnership with GradLeaders as a Next-Gen Solution
- Recommended for: Decision-makers from campus career centers, employers/recruiters
User Conference Presentation Overview
- Title: Virtual Tools to Engage Students and L.A.U.N.C.H. Students' Careers: Task Lists, Self-Assessments, Automated Communications, Integrations and More
- Description: Learn about our proven best practices to engage more students with your career services offerings by utilizing our proprietary L.A.U.N.C.H. program managed by the GradLeaders CareerTracker Tool. This session will include system training on how to take advantage of all the tools available to you to virtually guide students on the pathway to career success.
- Time: Wednesday May 9, 1:30PM
- Quick recap of institutional landscape + career center challenges
- What we learned
- Evolution of our process
- What the L.A.U. N. C.H. looks like today
- How to set up for your school
- Default template
- Creating a new template
- Assigning due dates
- Grouping tasks with section headers
- Adding new tasks
- Publishing your tasks/what students will see
- Editing and recalling templates
- Best practices
- Recommended for: GradLeaders and CSO campus-wide users
Still Not Registered?
Get your tickets for Connections here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/connections-2018-pre-conference-gradleaders-networking-event-tickets-41223420360?aff=es2
Get your tickets for the User Conference here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2018-gradleaders-conference-user-training-and-platform-best-practices-tickets-41239694035?aff=es2
To enable comments sign up for a Disqus account and enter your Disqus shortname in the Articulate node settings.