Have you registered for our upcoming 2018 GradLeaders Conference? Our team has been hard at work developing tracks and topics specific to you and other graduate business schools and we don’t want you to miss out on some of the valuable conversations that will take place at this year’s event.
There are 30 breakout sessions in total at this year’s event (view the detailed agenda), but I wanted to highlight several that may be of interest specifically to you as a GradLeaders Career Center MBA School user:
- How Columbia Business School Uses Super Admin User Permissions and Other Tools to Customize the Platform Themselves
- Dartmouth College's Unique Platform Configurations and Tips to Run a High-Volume Recruiting Program
- Reporting Enhancements for MBA Career Centers and Advanced Data Management Solutions
- Optimizing the Student Profile to Better Serve Diverse Global Populations at Tsinghua University
- MLT’s Virtual Career Exploration Tips to Guide Diverse Students to their Dream Jobs
- Reaching More Students and Employers Using Cerkl Automated Newsletters
- How Bradley University Analyzes First-Destination Survey Data in GradLeaders Career Center
- Using The Outcomes Survey® as an Outsourced Institutional Research Office
- Moderated Panel: Hot Topics and Industry Trends
- Keynote - Thriving in Disruptive Times: Tips for Surviving Hyper-Change presented by Mark White, Author
We’ll also make it easy for you to maximize your ROI with plenty of time for challenge+solution brainstorms and networking opportunities with other MBA partners. If you have a specific topic you’d like us to cover, please let us know!
Additionally, we’ll be hosting a special session called “Discussing MBA Career Services Challenges,” exclusively for our MBA School attendees. Much like last year, all of our top graduate business school partners will have the opportunity to share ideas, challenges and help inform our product development roadmap.
Lastly, we’re really excited to show off Columbus, Ohio to you! If you didn’t have a chance to attend the Conference Preview Webinar you can watch the recording for more details including additional information on COSI (Center of Science & Industry), where our Wednesday evening social event will be held this year!
Here’s a link where you can register: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2018-gradleaders-conference-user-training-and-platform-best-practices-tickets-41239694035
And download our “Gain Approval Letter” template here if needed: https://www.gradleaders.com/WebFiles/GradLeadersConference-GainApprovalLetter-2018.docx
We know this event will lead to many great discussions and connections in the tech hub of Ohio and we hope to see you in May in Columbus!
To enable comments sign up for a Disqus account and enter your Disqus shortname in the Articulate node settings.