Have you registered for our upcoming 2018 GradLeaders Conference, formerly known as the CSO System Training & Networking Conference? While we’ve changed the name and location of the event, we’ve designed the conference with our thousands of CSO System users in mind. We know you’ll find the same benefits we’ve always delivered by attending our Columbus-based event this year.
Our conference will give you the opportunity to network with other CSO System schools along with GradLeaders Career Center schools. You’ll also hear best practices, receive hands-on system training, and have an opportunity connect with several employers interested in recruiting your students.
There are 30 breakout sessions in total at this year’s event (view the detailed agenda), but here are a few we wanted to highlight that may be of interest specifically to our CSO System users:
- Making the Most of Advising Appointments and Interview Schedule Modules
- How to Plan and Host a Successful Career Event
- Northwestern University’s Co-Op & Internship Success Story: Migrating to GradLeaders Career Center + Open Q&A
- Virtual Tools to Engage Students and L.A.U.N.C.H. Students' Careers: Task Lists, Self-Assessments, Automated Communications, Integrations and More
- Managing Off-Campus Opportunities: Internships, Co-Ops and Experiential Learning Programs
- Using The Outcomes Survey® as an Outsourced Institutional Research Office
- Discussing Campus-Wide Career Services Challenges
- Reaching More Students and Employers Using Cerkl Automated Newsletters
- Preparing for Your Migration to GradLeaders Career Center + Network with Other Migrating Schools
- Keynote - Thriving in Disruptive Times: Tips for Surviving Hyper-Change presented by Mark White, Author
Lastly, we know that historically we’ve hosted the Conference in Austin, Texas, but this year we’re bringing you to the tech hub of the Midwest. If you didn’t have a chance to attend the Conference Preview Webinar you can watch the recording for more details including additional information on COSI (Center of Science & Industry), where our Wednesday evening social event will be held this year!
And you can download our “Gain Approval Letter” template here if needed: https://www.gradleaders.com/WebFiles/GradLeadersConference-GainApprovalLetter-2018.docx
We know this event will lead to many great discussions and connections in the tech hub of Ohio and we hope to see you in May in Columbus!
To enable comments sign up for a Disqus account and enter your Disqus shortname in the Articulate node settings.