Have you registered for our upcoming 2018 GradLeaders Conference? Our team has been hard at work developing tracks and topics specific to you and we don’t want you to miss out on some of the valuable conversations that will take place at this year’s event.
You'll have the opportunity to network with other users and The Outcomes Survey® partners, hear best practices, receive hands-on system training, and connect with several other career centers, institutional research offices and employers in attendance.
There are 30 breakout sessions in total at this year’s event (view the detailed agenda), but we've highlighted several that may be of interest specifically to you as a TOS user:
- AICAD’s Best Practices for Special Interest Programs to Leverage Outcomes Data
- Shenandoah University’s Success Story: Using First-Destination Survey Data in Student Recruitment
- Emmanuel College’s Tips for Achieving a 95%+ Knowledge Rate on the First-Destination Survey
- How Ohio Dominican University uses GradLeaders Career Center and The Outcomes Survey® Together
- How Bradley University Analyzes First-Destination Survey Data in GradLeaders Career Center
- Reaching More Students and Employers Using Cerkl Automated Newsletters
- Advanced Analytics: Metrics Dashboard, 3-Column Reports, Exports and Looker’s Integrated Business Intelligence Platform
- Keynote - Thriving in Disruptive Times: Tips for Surviving Hyper-Change presented by Mark White, Author
If there’s another topic you’d like us to cover, feel free to let us know! While the agenda is nearly finalized, there is some room for updates if needed. You can also submit ideas anonymously here if you’d like: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2018GLconf_pre-survey
Lastly, you may know that historically we’ve hosted the Conference in Austin, Texas, but this year we’re bringing you to the tech hub of the Midwest. If you didn’t have a chance to attend the Conference Preview Webinar you can watch the recording for more details including additional information on COSI (Center of Science & Industry), where our Wednesday evening social event will be held this year!
Here’s a link where you can register: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2018-gradleaders-conference-user-training-and-platform-best-practices-tickets-41239694035
And you can download our “Gain Approval Letter” template here if needed: https://www.gradleaders.com/WebFiles/GradLeadersConference-GainApprovalLetter-2018.docx
We know this event will lead to many great discussions and connections in the tech hub of Ohio and we hope to see you in May in Columbus!
To enable comments sign up for a Disqus account and enter your Disqus shortname in the Articulate node settings.