Have you registered for the 2018 Pre-Conference Connections Event yet? We’re excited to host this year's forum in Columbus, Ohio, where we'll bring together thought leaders and experienced professionals under the same roof to discuss the industry’s biggest challenges. Join us and create new, professional connections with some of the most influential people at the world’s top-ranked schools and leading global employers, all while exploring the innovative spirit of Columbus, Ohio.
While this event is chock-full of more sessions than ever before, we have individual tracks for career center leaders from undergraduate institutions and plenty of networking opportunities.
We’re also delighted to feature a special presentation delivered by Rog Woolsey, Senior Assistant Dean and Director of the Center for Professional Development at Dartmouth College. In his session, you’ll Learn about Dartmouth’s proven best practices to engage more students with their career services offerings by utilizing the patent-pending L.A.U.N.C.H. program managed by the GradLeaders CareerTracker Tool. This session will include system training on how to take advantage of all the tools available to you to virtually guide students on the pathway to career success. You won’t want to miss “Dartmouth’s Success Story: Preparing Our Brick-and-Mortar Career Center for the Next Generation of Students.”
Check out these additional sessions, tailored to your needs:
- Networking Reception (Rooftop Bar)
- Welcome to Connections 2018
- Panel of Experts: Work Smarter by Automating Processes
- Campus-Wide Networking Session
- Dartmouth’s Success Story: Preparing Our Brick-and-Mortar Career Center for the Next Generation of Students
- Panel of Experts: The Future of Diversity Recruitment
- Breakout Sessions: Campus Career Center Technology Roadmap Showcase + New Feature Brainstorm
- Open Discussion on Hot Topics in Campus Recruitment
- Networking Dinner on Your Own
- Thriving in Disruptive Times Keynote from Mark White
- Peer Problem Solving Roundtables
- Student Engagement
- Identifying Soft Skills
- Optimizing Budgets
- Data to Drive Results
- Assessments and more
Have a particular topic you’d like to cover that you don't see? It’s not too late to fill out this pre-conference survey to help us customize the agenda to meet YOUR specific needs.
Here’s a link where you can register: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/connections-2018-pre-conference-gradleaders-networking-event-tickets-41223420360
We know this event will lead to many great discussions and connections in the tech hub of Ohio and we hope to see you in May in Columbus!
To enable comments sign up for a Disqus account and enter your Disqus shortname in the Articulate node settings.