Whether you are donning green to avoid getting pinched, or downing a green pint with friends after work, St. Patrick's Day is famous for the good times we have connecting with people. Here at MBA Focus, we have a good time connecting the world's top employers with the world's top leadership talent. To celebrate the season, we present some interesting St. Patty's themed stats found from across our exclusive network:
- 29 students and 75 alumni have the word 'lucky' listed in their resume.
- 8 recruiters had the word 'Green' in their last name.
- 103 students and 260 alumni are authorized to work in Ireland... some people have all the luck!
- 2 companies listed 'charm' in their job posting description.
- 33 students and 66 alumni have the word 'emerald' listed in their resumes.
- 18 recruiters in our network have a last name that beings with "O'…".
- 8 job descriptions contained the word 'beer', although we assume it's not green.
- 4,334 students and 6,986 alumni express a geographic preference of Ireland in their profiles.
- 7 students and 33 alumni have the word 'shamrock' listed in their resume.
- 9 companies have the word 'gold' listed in their job description, however we couldn't determine whether or not they keep it in a pot.
- 25 students and 75 alumni have the word 'rainbow' listed in their resume.
- 13 companies listed a job location in Ireland.
- 414 students and 1,066 alumni have the word 'saint' listed in their resume.
- And finally 37 companies have the word 'green' in their job description.
From all of us at MBA Focus, Happy Saint Patrick's Day! Has MBA Focus charmed your school or company? Tell us about it here.
To enable comments sign up for a Disqus account and enter your Disqus shortname in the Articulate node settings.