Quickly and easily track student attendance using swipe card or RFID technology on any computer or mobile device for all of your advising appointments, walk-in appointments, company events, visits, mock interviews, and workshops. Then automatically print name tags for attendees as they sign in and include their name, major, class and your school logo. Utilize an optional “Kiosk Mode” feature for office walk-ins and instant email notifications to advisors. Or manually sign-in students who forget their ID card using additional information from their profile.
If you’re one of the 50+ career centers already using Automated Attendance Tracking via Check-In in GradLeaders Career Center, here’s what’s new:
- Utilize the Check-In utility and swipe card reader via any browser including tablets and other mobile devices
- Check-In can now be used for all advising appointments, walk-in appointments, company events, visits, mock interviews, and workshops
- Check-In can be used for appointments that students are already registered for or walk-in appointments available at that time
- Admins can share the unique Check-In URL with any device/browser and then use a global password to unlock functionality on that device
- Student can Check-In using student ID or other unique identifiers i.e. username, email or phone number
- Our new web-based Check-In utility is still just as secure as the legacy downloadable application with 90-sec timeouts on screens and kiosk mode can be locked at anytime
- Our web-based Check-In utility can now be branded to your school or career center
Note: GradLeaders will still be supporting the legacy Check-In application for 6 months. The end-of-life date is tentatively scheduled for February 1, 2019. If you are currently utilizing the Check-In in GradLeaders Career Center, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to switch to the new web-based check-in by the end of the calendar year 2018. You cannot utilize both web-based and legacy check-in at the same time. When switching, you must uninstall old drivers on any existing computers.
Interested in Check-In? The Check-In module is an add-on (unless already for legacy check-in module) with an annual fee (no hardware included) with no implementation fee. For more information, please visit gradleaders.com/check-in.
JOIN US FOR A WEB-BASED CHECK-IN WEBINAR
Learn more about our new web-based Check-In feature including an update on what's new for the 50+ career centers already utilizing the module in GradLeaders Career Center today!
To enable comments sign up for a Disqus account and enter your Disqus shortname in the Articulate node settings.