For years at MBA Focus, we wrote Halloween themed blog posts i.e. A Scary Good Source of Business Leaders. So this Fall, as GradLeaders, we wanted to take this moment to provide an update on our new campus-wide recruitment platform and comprehensive database of job-seeking students from both our graduate AND undergraduate school partners. Today, our network includes nearly 400,000 job-seeker profiles and resumes from more than 500 schools around the world – and it’s still a scary good source of student talent. For example:
- 589 students have the word “Candy” in their resume and 4 have the last name “Hershey”
- 269 students have the word “Pumpkin” in their resume
- 2,515 students selected their job location preference as “Orange” County, California
- 325 students’ last names start with “Boo” including Boone, Booker, Boothroyd and Boozang
- 291 students are named “Frank” but not a single Frankenstein
- 549 students’ last names make them officially a member of the “Adams” Family
- 10 students actually have work or study abroad experience in “Transylvania” and another 10 students have experience in Salem, Massachusetts
- 88 students have the word “Zombie” in their resume
- 68 students have the word “Witch” in their resume
- And 621 students have the word “Magic” in their resume
Don’t believe me? See for yourself! Contact us to do your own terrifying talent searches.
Want to let this ghoulish good talent come to you? Post a job today!
Have multiple magical opportunities to fill or an entire team of monsters you want to arm with this campus recruitment platform? Schedule a quick demo of our complete platform and easy-to-use tools.
Or just post some other scary searches in the comments and I’ll run them for you myself!
To enable comments sign up for a Disqus account and enter your Disqus shortname in the Articulate node settings.