GradLeaders Career Center was already the most robust and configurable career services management system in the market today, proven to streamline career center activity, increase student engagement and improve employment outcomes. But it just got better!
Here's what's new in GradLeaders Career Center for the 2018-19 academic year and recruiting season:
- Mobile Interface and IxD Enhancements - New mobile versions of the GradLeaders Career Center student and employer interfaces focused on creating engaging, thoughtful and logical interfaces based on our comprehensive review of system activity over the past decade.
- LAUNCH Program and CareerTracker Task Templates - Virtually guide students on their journey through career exploration and help them launch their careers with a simple step-by-step guide right within YOUR career center platform.
- Experiential Learning Management Software - Streamline management of your experiential learning program with our industry-leading, stand-alone Co-Op/Internship Module.
- Super Admin User Permissions - Offer even more flexibility for career center teams, with the ability to modify, add and delete select survey form questions and answers.
- Metrics Dashboards - Provide users with easy access into real-time data relating to student engagement, employment outcomes, recruitment activity, career services activity and office efficiency.
- First-Destination Survey Employment Reporting Enhancements - Including an advanced approval process with logic that presents a unique set of questions based on a candidate’s reporting status (continuing education, full time, part time, volunteer, military, postponing job search, seeking).
- MBA CSEA Full-Time Employment Reporting Standards Updates - Updates to our Advanced Employment Reporting module pertaining to MBA CSEA standards changes for the graduating class of 2018 reports are now exclusively for full-time MBA programs (future enhancements coming for PT MBA & joint degrees).
- Grapevine Job Offers - Gives career center admins the ability to enter a rumored offer by any source, including those heard “through the grapevine”; Grapevine Offers can also be included in the Offer Comparison Tool with admin access.
- Other Reporting Enhancements - New “Export Column Selection” reporting tools as well as additional filtering fields/criteria for more customizable canned reports.
- Integrated Credit Card Processing for Jobs, Events, and Workshops - Charge employers and/or students for OCR date requests, room reservations, events, workshops, and job postings via updates to our Payment Management and Credit Card Processing Tools (5% convenience fee may apply).
- Building & Room Management Tool Enhancements - New “Room Reservations” method of handling room availability and OCR date requests plus updated room reservation calendars, room reservation limits, room conflict resolution, check request tools, invoicing reports, admin metrics reports, and more.
- 100+ other GradLeaders Career Center Enhancements - Plus hundreds of other updates released over the past year and more coming soon including: Check-In Enhancements with Walk-In Staff Availability, Additional Co-Op + Internship Module Enhancements, Advising Appointment Enhancements with Open Blocks and Advising Appointments, Email Campaigns with Analytics, Custom Resume Book Enhancements and more.
- Exclusive New Career Network Partnerships and Technology Integrations
- Career Discovery Platform powered by The Whether - Help your students discover right-fit employers and career pathways aligned to their skills and values.
- Automated Newsletters powered by Cerkl - Maximize student and employer engagement and cut through email clutter with automatically personalized newsletters delivered right to their inboxes.
- Advanced Data Management Solutions powered by Looker - Access an all-new business intelligence platform and data exploration tools integrated with your career management system.
- Plus many more including - Monster, ZipRecruiter, CareerBuilder, Salesforce, TopResume, TMP, Symphony Talent, Oleeo, SurveyMonkey, LinkedIn, Google, Microsoft, Avature, Kenexa, Indeed, Snag-a-Job, CollegeRecruiter, and WayUp
To enable comments sign up for a Disqus account and enter your Disqus shortname in the Articulate node settings.